1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA 6 release date, latest news, rumours gameplay, and wishlist

Discussion in 'Console and PC Gaming' started by Alex Dmitri, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Alex Dmitri

Alex Dmitri Admin
    Staff Member Owner Contributor

I am very excited about the new GTA 6 coming out soon. We don't know when it's coming out, and with Red Dead Redemption 2 launching in 2017 it won't be for at least another year, most likely much longer (With the rumoured release date tipped to lie somewhere in 2020) but we hope it will be released the latest in 2017 - 2018.

Apparently Rockstar President Leslie Benzies said in an official interview:

It’s also worth remembering that by the end of GTA 4’s lifecycle, Rockstar had already conceived some broad ideas about what GTA 5 would be. The game started life around 5 years ago, but was only in full production for three of those.

The latest GTA 6 gossip though is about the sheer size of the GTA 6 map. According to a new rumour, Rockstar Games could be trying to recreate the entire of the US with GTA 6, rather than just a single city.

It could be like how The Crew managed to cover the entire US and turned it into a navigable map that takes an hour and a half in real time to drive from one end to the other.

Could this be what's in store for us in GTA 6? We can only hope.

On the wish list side post in the comment section what features would you like to see in the new GTA 6.

We will update this thread as we find out more news about GTA 6.

2. undivided

undivided New Member
    Contributor

GTA fucked up. At least on the PC side. I have no hype for such a game that took years....YEARS after its initial release to get a PC port.

3. Alex Dmitri

Alex Dmitri Admin
    Staff Member Owner Contributor

It does make us wait ages.

4. Coco

Coco New Member
    Contributor

I still haven't bought the 5 even though I was quite enthusiastic about it at first. I guess by the time I decide to buy it the 6 might be out. :p
    Hopefully it won't be as bad this time around, now that consoles are closer to PCs in terms of architecture.

5. undivided

undivided New Member
    Contributor

PC users just seemed doomed. I was so hyped Forza was coming to PC. If you don't know how that turned out to put it shortly if your PC wasn't in the 2500 dollar range, you had no chance of running it well. Even if you did have an insane computer it wouldn't go above 60 fps. Which is absolutely unacceptable for computers in that range.

Alex Dmitri likes this.
  6. Coco

Coco New Member
    Contributor

Wow, I'd be curious to know the technical reasons for this.

Also, TIL Forza on PC is a thing. Now if Gran Turismo would go this way too...